We have a current opportunity for a Sales specialist Southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Almere. For further information about this position please apply.
Sales specialist- Southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland
A technology and services leading company in the field of biopharmaceutical analysis is seeking an experienced Sales specialist for the DACH region. The sales specialist will optimise sales strategies and will be working with a multifunctional team to communicate across business areas building strong working relationships and collaborating with customers in the DACH region.
The company has been successful in providing valuable LC/MS services in the market to ensure maximum performance and operability of analytical measurement systems and are consistent in offering support to laboratories in the industry of pharmaceuticals, research institutions and CRO's. Additionally, the company prides itself on the quality of their services, engaged culture and are passionate about helping the biopharmaceutical market grow.
- Presentation of our company in the sales area (southern Germany, Austria, Switzerland) as well as at conferences and trade fairs
- Identification, active approach, acquisition and consulting of new customers
- Maintenance of existing customer relationships
- Strategic and operational success-oriented customer consulting
- Creation and presentation of offers to customers
- Analysis of the sales area and evaluation and use of the knowledge gained from it. Planning and optimisation of sales strategies within the sales team
- Maintenance of customer data in Customer Relationship Management
- Sales and earnings responsibility for your sales area
- Master's degree or equivalent experience in relevant area
- Several years of sales/sales support experience in the field of mass spectrometry or related technologies
- A good network of existing contacts in the field of mass spectrometry, food monitoring, clinical studies or laboratory analysis
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and contact skills
- Native German and Fluent English language skills
- The willingness to travel in the sales area, a driving license class B is a prerequisite
- Ongoing training and career development
- Competitive package