Job type: Permanent
A global medical device company who work with high-end and innovative products are on the hunt for a passionate and hardworking expert to join their team as a spine sales representative. You will play a key role in the success and growth of the business.
- Organise training and workshops to develop understanding of the application of the products for doctors, surgeons and operating theatre staff.
- Participation of congresses and symposia to gain a better understanding into orthopaedics.
- Support surgeons and surgical nurses in the application of the products. This is done through demonstrating to nurses, doctors and surgeons so they can understand the product and a demand for the product would be created.
- Promotion and sales of orthopaedic products across Switzerland.
- Communicate, track and report progress on sales in Switzerland.
- Individually managing your own pipeline. From lead to customer to up selling.
- Establish relationships with new and existing customers. This will involve providing a high quality of customer service to take care of existing clients and acquire new customers (orthopaedists, operating theatre personnel) with the ability of establishing long term relationships with them.
- 3+ years of sales or account management experience
- Experience in remote selling/inside sales,
- Preferably within a SaaS, Medical or B2B2C environment
- Team player and ability to work in a dynamic sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills towards customers as well as internal departments
- German and English, written and spoken is essential. Any additional languages are a big plus
- Unique innovative and disruptive solution, oriented towards the future of health care
- You own a key aspect of our business and you will be making real impact .
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
+44 020 3758 8929