An opportunity to enter a high-tech world in which customer orientation and technological innovation are in the foreground at a company used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries.
This could be your chance to become part of a sales team who are looking for a dynamic and ambitious sales specialist to strengthen their team in Poland.
Your location - Home-based in Poland
- You maintain long-term relationships with existing customers and acquire new customers in the areas of XRF, XRD, NIR and particle characterisation - laser diffraction, dynamic light scattering and image analysis.
- Advise and support customers in their application and
- promote training and after-sales income.
- You meet or exceed sales, customer satisfaction and
- market share targets.
- You manage the entire sales process: technical advice and development of customer-specific solutions.
- Preparation of offers
- Discussion of offers and transfer of specialist knowledge
- Coordination of demonstrations and sample measurements,
- negotiations and conclusion of a contract
- You have excellent communication skills and it is easy for you to respond to the contact person
- You are empathetic, curious and a good listener
- You work just as well with a team as independently with your own initiative
- You are highly motivated to perform , a solution-oriented way of working and the necessary sales person mentality
- You have the necessary bite and an excellent technical understanding to successfully complete your sales projects.
- You like to travel
- You have a valid driver's license
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as well as experience in material characterisation.
- You have a degree in chemistry, materials science, geology, mineralogy or physics.
- Fluent spoken and written Polish and English
- A comprehensive induction, which gives you the necessary specialist knowledge. You will be assigned a mentor who will work closely with you throughout the first year.
- attractive remuneration
- Tailor-made training
- opportunities modern technical equipment for your home office: laptop, smart phone, office furniture
- a company car that can also be used privately.