Downstream Process Development - Research Scientist/Senior Scientist
Compensation: $60,000-$120,000 + annual bonuses & benefits
Location: Greater RTP Area
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead downstream process development (Late-Stage) and tech-transfer activities for Biologics Portfolio
- Set strategy for process scale-up, FMEAs, process robustness and characterization studies, process validation, and regulatory filings
- Support R&D, commercial, manufacturing, quality assurance and business development departments
- Hands on experience with AKTA, protein purification, process validation, and bioprocessing
- Responsible for the purification and production support activities for the site
- Support downstream activities both internally and externally to achieve key milestones.
- Experience working cross functionally with senior leadership (QC, Analytical, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Business Development, etc.)
- Past experience having late-stage process development studies.
- Experience in a GMP environment
- S., M.S or Ph.D. in a relative scientific field with ideally 2-7 years of industry experience (flexible on leveling)