Company Summary: A company at the forefront of global life sciences with over 10,000 employees and many locations worldwide. By allowing talented individuals to collaborate and innovate, their ideas change the trajectory of virus protection through cell culture media.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Present data in varied formats and create writing reports/SOPs.
- Perform cell culture, immunoassay, virus quantification assays, and virus banking.
- Execute routine assays with high sample throughput such as cell counting, virus quantification, ELISA, flow cytometry, spent media analysis, and qPCR.
- Aid in the design and implementation of experiments to develop and optimize virus production in several cell lines (Sf9, HEK293, etc.)
- Ensure that quality, regulatory, and safety guidelines are always upheld!
- You have a B.S. or M.S. in Life Sciences or related field (Master's preferred)
- You have familiarity working in the area(s) of Virology, Chemistry, Biology, Technical writing, aseptic practices, and small-scale bioreactors.
- Outstanding multi-tasking and communication skills necessary for sharing conclusions and findings with fellow scientists.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and other computer literacies.
- Produce a positive impact on millions of people through your work.
- Solve complex problems that challenge your understanding.
- Strong healthcare and PTO benefits.
If you are interested in the Research Associate III role, please do not hesitate to reach out and apply!