Join one of the leading suppliers of specialty yeast extracts! This position will be responsible for the development of culinary and nutritional powders as well as yeast extracts and derivates (including new processes). This position reports directly to the Global Innovations Director (GID) and will be based in Wisconsin, USA.
Main accountability's and responsibilities include:
- Develop new products according to a global eligibility and priority program as a key member of the Global Innovations Team and in close relationship with the whole Innovation group.
- Oversee continuous improvement of R&D capabilities in the US including lead for significant upgrade projects.
- Subject matter expert for any technical question related to current and alternative drying processes
- Perform research needed to ensure continuous improvement in quality, maximizing capacity, and minimizing costs of existing products.
Professional Experiences & Qualification:
- MS in Food Processing Engineer, Biochemistry, Biocatalysis, Bioengineering or related field with at least 3-5 years industrial experience.
- Experience in team management and regulatory compliance
- Proven experience in lab/pilot plant construction projects and excellent porject management skills
- Knowledge of blending, roller drying, agglomeration, packaging, and ultra -filtration highly preferred.
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive 401K
- PTO days
If you are interested in learning more about our position, apply now!