After winning one of the world's most exciting vaccine projects, one of the world's leading Life Sciences Consultancy firm is searching for a Global Regulatory Affairs Lead, who will be responsible for all compliance activities across European markets and technical documentation. The organisation is able to offer remote working possibilities across European countries.
Key responsibilities of the European Regulatory Affairs Lead include:
- Preparing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Responsible for regulatory affairs and compliance activities across various markets.
- Regulatory document development and medical writing.
- Responsible for external stakeholder and client management.
Skills and requirements of the European Regulatory Affairs Lead include:
- BSc or MSc in Science related degree, Medical, Engineering, or relevant industry.
- At least 5 years work experience in the field of Regulatory Affairs.
- Experience working within the Life Sciences industry - Medical Devices, Biotechnology or Pharmaceuticals.
- Experience working with EMA guidelines.
- Consultancy experience an added bonus.
- Strong ability to interpret literature & clinical data.
- Language: English - Fluent, any other languages an added bonus.