Regional Business Development and Sales Manager - EMEA
A strategic platform partner providing capital, expertise, and operational resources enabling the growth and success of founder-led life sciences tools. They believe that the mission is to create a healthier world tomorrow by supporting today's scientific advancement. You will be working in the fast-growing and rewarding field of life sciences where employees are driven by their passion to learn and make a difference in the world.
Key Responsibilities of a Regional Business Development and Sales Manager:
- Act as the primary point of contact for key accounts and new business development accounts within EMEA.
- Building new business development opportunities within the respective territory to expand product sales across antibody portfolios and services into the IVD and OEM customer base.
- Understand unique market needs to build strategic action items that will expand company influence and expand sales with the diagnostics, genomics and protein catalogue and service portfolio.
- Report quarterly sales results and forecasts during quarterly business reviews.
Key requirements include:
- Previous B2B experience
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in a biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, or related sciences
- Proven track record of +5 years technical sales experience in the diagnostic industry.
- Knowledge of Diagnostics, immunoassays, molecular biology, genetics, antibodies
- Ability to maintain flexible travel schedule during the work week
- Target driven individual and flexible to travel (candidates can be situated anywhere across Europe)
- Full training and career development
- Private health care and life assurance
- Holiday incentives
- Generous bonus structure
Apply now if you too have the desire to make a difference!