Job Title: Sales Specialist
Company Type: Small Biotech
Territory: Cleveland, OH
Therapy Area: Rare Disease / Endocrinology
Why This Role:
- Visibility- Join a growing small biotech
- Stability - Strong pipeline across Oncology, Endocrinology, and Neurology
- Incentive - Strong Compensation Package
- You will develop superior product and disease state knowledge and effectively educate and engage healthcare professionals
- Responsible to meet and strive to exceed all quarterly and annual sales objectives by developing territory specific sales strategies and plans aimed at driving utilization within their defined geography
- Achieve territory sales goals/targets on quarterly and/or annual basis
- Partners with key stakeholders internal/external to help remove barriers to access
- Leverages selling skills to increase overall sales
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years sales experience within pharma or biotech required
- Demonstrated success & relationships within Endocrinology or Rare Disease
- Dynamic / fast paced problem solver
EPM Scientific is the only search firm dedicated to offering bench to bedside recruitment services with niche experts across every vertical of the development, approval, and launch cycle.
Our Commercial Expertise
Our commercial business unit has been a critical part of staffing launch teams for many of the most exciting developments in life sciences over the past 8 years. From building PD1 Inhibitor teams in 2016, to staffing the commercial experts as part of multi-billion-dollar integrations in 2018, through to recruiting national sales teams for leading global pharma companies as they launched cost-effective solutions to patients in biosimilars through 2022. We are now partnered with the most cutting-edge small biotech & large multi-national pharma companies focused on the future of medicine within Gene Therapy and Rare Diseases.
Throughout EPM's development we have continued to add niche verticals critical to our partners with the core expertise in pharmaceuticals, medical device, and outsourced services (CRO, CDMO). EPM Scientific serves the fastest growing large or small life sciences companies in the world and offers mid to executive level talent through a curated recruitment experience working with consultants who are deeply passionate about their space.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. The salary range for this position is $140,000-150,000.