We have a current opportunity for a Quality Learning Instructional Designer on a 12-month contract basis. The position will be based in Boston in a hybrid model. For further information about this position please apply. We are only able to place candidates on a W2.
Type: Contract W2 only
Length: 1 year
Location: Boston, MA
The Quality Learning Instructional Designer is a performance consulting and instructional design expert who engages business process owners and functional areas to identify, design and implement innovative learning & development programs.
Major responsibilities may include managing projects, internal consulting, development, delivery, and management of Quality learning programs.
* Act as Instructional Designer for Quality Learning and provide ongoing support and consulting to enable Quality functional learning execution of the process.
* Apply principles of adult learning to ensure training effectiveness.
* Access resources on industry best-demonstrated practices, as well as opportunities to innovate.
* Design and develop complex learning solutions to support the development needs of Quality Staff.
* Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances the learning process.
* Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc).
* Develop Learning content to ensure a globally consistent training experience that directly improves the employee experience.
* Promote collaboration, partnership and relationships among the participants and stakeholders in a design project.
* 10+ years of Instructional design experience preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology drug industry
* In-depth knowledge of adult learning concepts and associated multimedia delivery options, eLearning development and tools
* Expert in instructional design methodology for adult learning courses, curriculum, and program development
* Strong project management skills to achieve design target timelines
* Superior consulting, and communication skills. Ability to establish relationships with diverse customers, including business owners
* Lesson and curriculum planning skills
* Visual design skills
* Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio, and video scripts
* Experience working in an agile (SAM) and waterfall (ADDIE) design environment
* Experience designing, developing, and delivering emerging learning solutions including gamification, video, micro-learning, simulations strongly preferred
* Bachelor's Degree required, Master's in Adult Learning or Instructional Design/Technology or similar relevant field
* Proficient in multiple learning technologies - e.g. Captivate, Articulate
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills