**Onsite Role in Mapleton, IL**
Job opportunity with a top Biotech/Pharmaceutical company that is looking for a QC Specialist to join their team on a 6-month contract to hire.
- Bachelor's degree or AA degree in a scientific field
- 2-4 years of experience in an analytical lab
- Okay with experience just from education
- Quality Control Analyses
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving
- GMP/Regulatory Knowledge
- Data integrity compliance.
- Wet chemistry - bench work - the plant keeps producing the
- Ph/Color/ GHCLS
- Clear understanding of GMP regulations
- Performs routine laboratory tests using established procedures and methods.
- Performs sample/process calculations as requested.
- Prepares chemical reagents and standard solutions
- Follows all safety policies and procedures and actively promotes and encourages safe work practices.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?