Quality Control Manager- Microbiology
- Location: Rhode, Island
- Working Situation: Onsite
- Level: Mid-Senior Level Manager
Our client, a Mid-Sized, Pharmaceutical Company, is leading partner for CDMO turnkey formulation, manufacturing and packaging solutions in the OTC, cosmetic and homeopathic markets. With full cGMP compliance, they provide seamless offerings and end-to-end integration at every stage of your product's development, from discovery and manufacturing through launch and commercialization.
The Quality Control Manager- Microbiology will: plays a critical part in maintaining the quality and safety of pharmaceutical products by monitoring utilities, conducting essential testing, ensuring compliance with industry standards, and providing support to the laboratory team. Knowledge of regulatory requirements and the ability to interpret and apply them is vital for this position.
The Quality Control Manager- Microbiology will:
- Execute and Review Routine Microbial Laboratory Work
- Ensures the proper labeling, handling, and storage of all chemical and biohazard materials in the laboratory.
- Manages the labeling and disposal of hazardous waste in satellite areas, adhering to safety requirements and protocols.
- Ensures that method verifications, qualification protocols, and investigations are conducted appropriately. This includes overseeing the validation of testing methods to ensure accuracy and reliability.
- Utilizes technical discretion to ensure that experiments and tests are conducted accurately and in alignment with program goals.
- Qualified trainer for the Quality Microbiology team and performs training for staff on programs as needed.
The Quality Control Manager- Microbiology has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in a scientific discipline with a minimum of 5 years of technical experience
- 3 years of managerial experience.
- Must have knowledge of GMPs and biotechnology-derived product regulations and be able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- experience in managing deviations, CAPA's, and environmental monitoring
- experience in managing the sample preparation and diagnostic areas of microbiology, USP, AET and media departments
- Generous Benefits Package
- 401K match
- Training and development programs