Company Summary: I working with a drug development company located in southern California who focuses of developing innovative therapies for patients with debilitating diseases. They are currently looking to bring on multiple quality control associates to join their QC Team on a contract basis.
- Assist in the biological safety cabinet
- Comply with all cGMP and good documentation practices
- Follow sop's and analytical methods
- support QMS systems and QC analytical management throughout external/internal inspections requirements:
- B.S. biochemistry, molecular biology, immunology, cell biology, biotechnology or equivalent
- Experience in quality control within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience supporting cGMP cell therapy manufacturing and/or testing experience (not required)
If interested in the Quality Control Associate position, don't hesitate to apply!