Seeking a Quality Control Associate for a leading biopharmaceutical company currently engaged in innovative life changing clinical trials. They have an exciting pipeline consisting of both clinical and pre-clinical trials. The company is most notably known for their therapies for patients with severe and life- threatening diseases. They are looking to bring on a highly motivated QC Associate to join their team in Denver, Colorado. This is a 6 month contract role with possible extension and full benefits.
- Assist with routine final product testing and commercial lots
- Support QC- Analytical management
- Assist in drafting SOP's, test methods, technical reports, and validation protocols
- Participate in technical transfer of analytical methods
- Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry, Immunology, Molecular and Cellular Biology, or Biology
- Quality control experience in the pharmaceutical industry supporting cGMP areas
Please reach out and apply if you are interested!