Due to the beginning of new projects this year, a fast-growing gene therapy company is looking for a Quality Control Microbiology Associate to add to their QC team. You will be responsible for supporting QC laboratory operations and environmental monitoring.
The QC Microbiologist Associate will be responsible for:
- Supporting environmental testing, utility samples and QC testing.
The QC Microbiologist Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A or B.S minimum in Microbiology, Biology, Virology or related degree.
- Microbiology, Environmental Monitoring, and QC experience in the gene and cell therapy fields is a plus
- Experience working under cGMP regulations and with ICH/FDA/EMA guidelines.
- Experience supporting QC data and documentation practices.
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Competitive hourly rate