Quality Control Microbiology Analyst I
Competitive Salary + Growth Opportunities!!!
A leading global pharmaceutical company that's committed to the advancement of Cell and Gene therapy, is expanding their Quality Control team to help transform the future of medicine!
The Quality Control Microbiology Analyst I will be reporting to the Supervisor of QC Microbiology, serving as support to the clinical and commercial production.
If you're looking for the step up in your career and have the drive to move forward, then apply for the position of Quality Control Microbiology Analyst I today!
- Environmental monitoring in controlled environments; including passive air monitoring, surface air monitoring, surface monitoring, personnel monitoring, active viable air monitoring, & surface sampling.
- Ensure that all equipment is in proper working condition by maintaining and system checks.
- Will assist with routine laboratory testing
- Apply expertise of compliance requirements to maintain an inspection-ready state
- Shipping of test samples and equipment to contract laboratories for testing
- Complete all documentation according to written Standard Operating Procedures in accordance to Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
The ideal candidates will have:
- Associates Degree in a Scientific or relevant field
- 1-2 years experience in Microbiology or relevant field
- Environmental monitoring or biopharmaceutical industry experience
Does this sound like you? Apply today!