Job Title: Quality Specialist- II
Hourly Range: $60-90/hr
Company Summary: A biopharmaceutical company that develops, discovers, and delivers medicines for the most important diseases and health challenges is currently seeking a driven, motivated Quality Assurance Specialist II to join their Quality Control team in the Los Angeles area. They are looking for someone with previous Quality Assurance experience, solid knowledge of GMP regulations, and strong project management skills. If this sounds like the ideal role for you please reach out to learn more about the position.
The Quality Specialist will be responsible for:
- Disposition raw materials globally for manufacturing network
- Review material related documentation and ensure resolution of issues to release material
- QA approver for LIR, deviation,CAPA and change control records owned by raw material QC group
- Ensure all material-related Deviations and CAPAs are initiated, investigated and resolved per establish procedures
The Quality Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with BS degree in the biological sciences or related field
- 3+ years of experience with MS degree in the biological sciences or related field
- 1+ years of experience with PhD degree in the biological sciences or related field
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations, quality systems and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in identifying, writing, evaluating and closing CAPAs.
- Experience with supporting internal and external audits.
If you are interested in the Quality Specialist-II role on a contract basis please apply here