Casa Grande, Arizona
Full-time, permanent position
An industry leading nutrition product manufacturer is looking for a QA Manager to come and join their rapidly expanding team in Arizona!
The role will support quality management in providing leadership and direction for all Quality goals and operations, and contribute towards ongoing strategy, design, implementation, and maintenance of the company Quality Management System in compliance with regulations and standards, from product development through commercialization globally.
- Implement and maintain a QMS to ensure compliance with Division and company policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
- Select, train and develop key staff to ensure availability of resources to support the Quality Management System (QMS) objectives along with short and long term business goals.
- Support cost improvement programs and projects without compromising quality or compliance objectives.
- Manage site QA personnel to assure site and division QA goals, duties, and responsibilities are met and/or exceeded.
- Bachelor's Degree required. (Master's Degree preferred.)
- Strong administrative experience with QMS
- Proven track record of success in Quality
- Management experience preferred
* The company can provide relocation assistance, but is unable to sponsor.*
Apply NOW, as this opportunity will not be open long!