Title: QA Operations Coordinator
Location: South SF, California
This cutting-edge biopharmaceutical company is searching for an experienced Quality Assurance Coordinator to join their team. This company focuses on producing muscle activators and inhibitors to treat debilitating diseases. In addition to assisting the company advance their pipeline, this position will also interact with the development teams regarding the coordination of batch releases.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Generate and review batch releases for completeness and accuracy
- Support the QA Operations staff deliver batch release information for time release objectives
- Ensure that GMP records are retrieved, logged, and tracked. In addition, GMP documentation must include batch release document packets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1-year experience within biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, or other related fields
- Ability to organize information in a professional manner and maintain a sound knowledge of GMP
Please note contractors are offered benefits through EPM Scientific (healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k) on a W2 basis)
If you are interested in this Quality Assurance Coordinator position, please do not hesitate to apply!!!