We have a current opportunity for a Project Coordinator (R&D) - 17606514 on a contract basis. The position will be based in Boston. For further information about this position please apply.
Coordinates with HR and managers to learn about new/departing employees and contractors.
- Establishes MYTIME accounts for new employees and contractors by creating an entry in the CAPIT module in a timely fashion. Collects the information required for the CAPIT entry from HR and the manager. Ensures alignment of the information provided with the PLANIT Resource Breakdown Structure.
- Closes MYTIME accounts when employees and contractors leave the organization
- Establishes vacancies in CAPIT
- Maintains the quality of the data in the component of the CAPIT module
- Supports the Resource Demand Forecasting efforts by maintaining the lowest level of the Resource Breakdown Structure (RBS Level 9) via entries in the CAPIT module
- Provides an initial introduction to MYTIME to new employees and contractors
- Serves as the initial point of contact about MYTIME from our colleagues. Addresses basic entry and coding questions and elevates more complex and/or technical issues as required.
- Collaborates with the Capacity Coordinates from the broader AZ organization to share best practices, process improvements and learn about technical changes