Programme Lead - Biotech
Frankfurt Area, Germany - Up to 50% Work From Home
Salary: Highly Competitive
Company: You will be joining a multi-national biotech who are committed to generating change in people's lives. Through extensive research into the genetic makeup of diseases and cancer, our client are an active problem solver generating solutions to worldwide diagnostic challenges. Several key global partnerships supporting their development platform and recent huge cash investments this is promising to become one of the hottest ImmunoOncology biotechs in Europe
Role: You will help develop their extensive Immuno-oncology platform. As a Programme Lead you will be responsible for oversight on all pipeline products. A key decision maker in the strategy, budgets and timelines. Lead products from early R&D through to product launch and market access.
As R&D Programme Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure of programmes in all development stages; R&D, Pre-Clinical, Clinical & Commercial.
- Ensuring integration and execution across all the functional areas;
- Building and maintaining high performing programme teams and support project work;
- Cooperate with other programme leads for the development of programme strategy.
As R&D Programme Lead, you will need:
- Experience is at least 2 of the following spaces; Pre-Clinical studies, Clinical studies & Commercialisation / Market Access.
- Experience in managing programmes in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in immunology and immuno-oncology. Other similar therapy area's are desirable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly competitive salary.
- Friendly office space, coffee, tea, social events.
- Up to 50% Work From Home, after relevant training.
- Group pension plan.
- Working with some of the newest oncology treatments in Europe.
- Empowering workspace, offering opportunities to share ideas and influence company services development worldwide.
If you are interested in the Programme Lead position, apply online today or email