One of the growing biotech startup is expanding and looking to onboard a Product Manager (Oncology), responsible to lead collaboration with cross-functional internal and external resources to develop the overall plans/programs for a product/brand for medium or large volume product lines. The successful candidate will also assists in the development of new and existing products and markets in order to effectively contribute to the achievement of the organization's business and marketing objectives.
- To develop the Oncology portfolio in line with the regional strategies while tailoring to local market situation to ensure sustainable healthy growth.
- Achieve sales budget and product profit goals within allocated marketing resources, including achievement of targeted market share.
- To conceptualize, develop, implement and monitor marketing plan and ensure good inventory forecast planning to meet business objectives and customer needs
- Manage the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical action plans to optimize and extend profitability of products
- Continuously evaluate new business opportunities to sustain and grow the business goal through market research and feedback.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or similar discipline.
- Typically requires at least 3-5 years' experience in a relevant environment
- Experience with market analysis in Pharma field
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent, enthusiastic, clear communication skills with a diverse audience is critical to the success of this position
Benefits and Perks:
- Clear promotion structure with opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending in your CV!