Process Engineering Leader
We are representing a reputable organization in the Life Science industry, specializing in novel therapeutics. The organization is looking to construct a facility in Sydney and this is a great opportunity to put your experience and industry knowledge to the test at an exciting phase for the organization.
- Process Development and owner for the design and installation of equipment for manufacturing lines
- Leading the technology transfer from R&D to production.
- Support production, advising on technical issues and guidelines.
- Develop protocols and lead training on new equipment and processes.
- Recommendation of new equipment and routine upgrading of process line.
- 5+ Years of experience in Process Development in relevant industries.
- Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering, Polymer Chemistry or other relevant industrial qualification(s).
- Experience in specialty chemicals (Plastics and Polymer) development or engineering would be desirable.
- Full working rights in Australia.