A leading digital healthcare company is currently looking for a Prior Authorization Specialist to join their fast-paced, collaborative environment.
The Prior Authorization Specialist will be responsible for processes that verify patient eligibility and health plan benefits along with providing preauthorization services.
Prior Authorization Specialist responsibilities include:
- Verifying insurance benefits for commercial and government plans
- Determining authorization requirements of each health plan and ensuring requirements are met prior to any services received
- Obtaining medical records from patients and customers
Prior Authorization Specialist qualifications include:
- At least 3 years of experience with health insurance, benefits investigations, and reimbursement
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM
- Bachelors degree or related healthcare experience
This role is fully remote, working in central time.
This role is starting as a 6-12 month contract, with the possibility of contract to hire.