A Top Pharmaceutical + Consumer Healthcare company is looking to bring on an innovative, broadly experienced, and creative Principal Medical Affairs Scientist to their OTC Pain Management team! This role will wear many hats in the Medical Affairs space, not only supporting the Regional/Country Medical Affairs organization but also ensuring Safety/Compliance standards across the Consumer Healthcare business.
Responsibilities for the Principal Medical Affairs Scientist will include:
- Driving medical innovation and product stewardship for local priority products for the brand.
- Supporting the Medical Affairs Operating Model and leading the design and implementation of process improvement plans.
- Facilitate discussions and communication with internal and external organizations to ensure alignment with metrics, deliverables, and success indicators.
- Build effective networks and work cross-functionally with stakeholders to support the business and provide consistent results for the company.
- Degree in Biological science or Ph.D, MD, DDS, PharmD
- Minimum of 5+ years broad-based Medical Affairs industry experience
- Experience operating in a commercial environment, preferably in the Pharma, OTC, and / or Nutritional space
- Preferred therapeutic area focus in Pain/Pain management
- Competitive compensation package complete with 401K matching, an elite bonus structure, and LTIP (including stock options/equity)
- Exponential growth opportunities across an organization that follows the science, is fast paced, and is growing quickly
- Excellent company culture and freedom to shape your role
If interested in learning more about this unique role, do not hesitate to reach out!