We are working with a family-owned, technology-driven pharma company which is building its Pharmacovigilance function and looking to hire a PV Manager as part of its strategic growth.
This position is a full-time, permanent contract.
- Processing and quality review of ICSRs.Writing aggregate reports, literature screening, reconciliation, and preparation of SOPs.
- Signal detection and management.
- Knowledge of medicinal product safety profiles and any emerging safety concerns.
- Acting as the primary contact point for PV-related enquiries for both the clients, internally and with the authorities.
- Holding a Life Sciences degree.
- Track record of 7+ years in PV activities including;
- processing and quality review of ICSRs.
- Writing aggregate reports, literature screening, reconciliation, and preparation of SOPs.
- Knowledge of ARISg, Microsoft Excel, Visio and Project preferred.
Fluency in German preferred. Hybrid role - 2 days WFH and 3 days office-based.