Job type: Permanent
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
A growing pharmaceutical company specialising in Respiratory medicine is seeking to expand their Biostatistics department to help with some of the most important and relevant scientific projects of the decade. The company is seeking to add experienced, independent and reliable statisticians to its leading roster. You will play a key role in delivering life changing drugs to market, as well as being critical in the company's growth strategy and success of their business as it rapidly expands into the European and USA markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all statistical aspects of clinical trial including trial design, programming, analysis and regulatory filing strategy.
- Communicate with project teams, clients and vendors on statistical questions.
- Planning and implementation of analysis with SAS.
- Participate in selecting statistical methodology for use in the development and launch of new products
- Able to offer statistical advice, sample size estimates and involved in the participation in the creation of study protocols.
- Create and reviews Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs).
Key requirements include:
- PhD or MSc in Statistics, Biostatistics or related field of study.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the statistical principles, concepts, methods, and standards used in clinical research.
- Proficient in using SAS, and a working knowledge of R.
- Working knowledge of relevant data standards (e.g. CDISC)
- Expert knowledge of relevant regulations and guidelines (e.g. ICH, EMA, FDA and CHMP).
- Ability to communicate and present statistical findings to non-statisticians, and determine statistical analysis strategies.
- Exceptional organisational and problem solving skills.
To find out more about this opportunity please contact Matt Murray on +44(0)2036678374