Role: OT Application Specialist
Are you a hands-on OT professional looking for an exciting company to work with? My client is growing at a rapid rate and need skilled team players to join them on this journey. The ideal candidate will be a great communicator who has strong knowledge of the industrial engineering terminology. Please take a look below to assess whether this is the right position for you and your future.
- Develop long-term strategy with the business for continuous harmonization of the quality application enterprise architecture
- Ensure alignment with the strategic direction of the organization
- Accountable for Vendor Management and Vendor relations, licences and MSA and point contracts related to these applications
- Drive Industry 4.0 with effective solutions for manufacturing, supply chain and the management of Operations
- Monitor all providers supporting the application set and ensure quality of service in alignment with SLAs.
- Collaborate with Vendor, 3rd parties, OEMs and Service Provider to source external services. Define services levels for externally sourced business applications services.
- Accountable for the implementation of new and rollout of existing IT business applications
- Manage related finances, including budgeting, OPEX and forecasting.
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Sciences/Robotics or Engineering or Supply Chain, or equivalent.
- Deep understanding of a manufacturing and supply chain environment, technologies, and related processes.
- Understanding and experience of delivering compliant and qualified IT and OT systems in a controlled manufacturing and supply chain environment
- Ability to work with the business to understand and map processes and analyze data to identify waste and inefficiencies to target improvements.
- Experience in translating business needs to identify and deploy effective IT and OT solutions
- Able to articulate and deep understanding of Operational Technology
- Project management background
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skill
- English Language needed, German would be a plus!