Title: Medical Science Liaison
I'm currently working with an established, late-stage biopharmaceutical company located in the Bay Area that is focused on discovering and developing first class muscle activators. This is a leading muscle biology company developing the next generation of products in different therapeutic areas such as Neurology and Cardiology.
The MSL will be responsible for...
- Build and establish a KOL network involved with the provision of cardiovascular care within institutional care centers and engage them in proactive and reactive scientific exchange
- Attend and serve as a scientific expert at key medical and scientific conferences, advisory boards, clinical investigator meetings, internal meetings, and patient advocacy group meetings
- Generate plans to identify collaborative opportunities with KOL's and institutions, review scientific program of relevant conferences, attend sessions
The MSL should have the following qualifications:
- PharmD, PhD, or MD/DO, MS, PA, ARNP
- Minimum 2-3 years of cardiovascular MSL experience
- Ability to travel both domestically (~50%-60%) and internationally
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive 401k
If you are interseted in the Medical Science Liaison role, then please don't wait to apply.