A top-tier Med Comms agency with international presence is building out their Promotional Med Ed team with the addition of a Medical Director. The agency is looking to further their commitment to creating innovative content for high-profile pharmaceuticals companies globally. As such, the Medical Director will lead by example, contributing to content creation while heading their own team of writers, and working directly with clients regularly. The agency is seeking creative, ambitious candidates with Medical Communications agency experience. The Medical Director will report into the SVP Medical Director.
The Medical Director's Responsibilities Include:
- Leading dynamic teams of Promo Med Ed medical writers, with deliverables including slide decks, symposia, KOL engagement, executive summaries, competitive intelligence, and advisory boards.
- Attending status calls and kick-off meetings, liaising directly with clients, and representing all of the account's scientific content.
- Demonstrating expertise in high-science therapeutic areas, ramping up quickly to meet the needs of clients. You will be a scientific advisor to your team and to your clients.
The Medical Director should possess the following qualifications:
- MD, PharmD, or PhD in life sciences required.
- 3-5+ years of Medical Communications agency experience.
- Immunology or Oncology expertise is a plus.
- Exceptional writing abilities and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and clients at once.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Option to work fully remote or in-office.
- Upward and outward exposure to leadership and top global pharmaceutical clients
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Medical Director opportunity, I encourage you to apply as soon as possible.