An industry leading Medical Communications agency, on the cutting edge, is searching for a Director, Scientific Services to join their team in New Jersey.
The Director, Scientific Services will handle content development, client interactions and brand strategy. The Industry-Leading agency is looking for someone with 4-5 years experience with an oncology, neurology or immunology background.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, team management and scientific strategy.
- Provide integral knowledge in the oncology, neurology or immunology spaces.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- MD, PhD or PharmD, 4 - 5 year minimum of experience with promotional medical education, sales training or medical affairs.
- Proven content development skills - including MOA videos, ad boards, abstracts, MSL decks, posters, etc.
- Established background with new brand launches, post launch strategy and live sales presentations.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.