A boutique healthcare agency is seeking a Market Access Consultant to join their growing Healthcare Consultancy team.
As a Market Access Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Producing high quality deliverables for payer audiences, including, but not limited to slide presentations, research summaries, and marketing materials.
- Participating in the development of project materials and conducting secondary research on topics of interest.
- Supporting the research, development, and project execution of client engagements.
- Collaborate internally with agency teams and externally with clients to analyze issues, research and validate potential solutions, and create finished deliverables.
A Strong Market Access Consultant will have the following:
- 2+ years of experience in Life Science Consulting or Market Access Agency work.
- Possess experience in Market Access strategy and Market research and the ability to consolidate findings in a clear and comprehensive manner.
- Ability to create high-quality PowerPoint decks quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as a member of a high performing organization.
- Great analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Flexibility to travel to conferences and client meetings
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO package
- Retention and Annual Bonus
If you are looking for a position at a growing company with an amazing company culture, that can offer you a career challenge and the opportunity to grow, then please don't wait to apply!