Growing, global pharmaceutical company is looking to add a Manager / Senior Manager, Statistical Programming to their team in Boston. They're looking for an experienced statistical programmer dedicated to patient care.
Looking to join an exciting team? Apply today.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a technical field such as computer science or mathematics; Master's degree in bio/statistics preferred.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years (or Master's degree with minimum of 3 years) proven experience within pharmaceutical industry, or CROs supporting statistical analysis of clinical trials programming.
- Advanced working knowledge of all aspects of the SAS programming language used in clinical trials programming.
- Advanced working knowledge of CDISC SDTM and ADaM, and extensive experiences of their implementation in clinical trials analysis.
- Advanced understanding of statistical concepts in support of analyses and reporting of clinical trials.
- Having knowledge of all phases of drug development, including early and late phase clinical development and submission.
- Having solid background of applied statistics.
- Solid knowledge of new advanced statistical methods using SAS and R.
- Knowledge in database structures and set-up.
- The candidate should have successfully provided programming expertise at the Project level for at least two global development projects that have been submitted to regulatory agencies.