Title: Manager/Senior Manager, Contract Operations & Analytics
Location: Greater Boston Area
A global biopharmceutical company is actively seeking Contract Operations & Analytics professionals to add to their growing contracts division. This candidate will provide leadership and management oversight of Market Access Contract Operations by facilitating the pre- and post-deal analytics, negotiation, and administration of all Commercial and Medicare Part D contracts.
- Manage the contract (Commercial and Part D) development process, including pre-deal analytics, negotiations and post-deal analytics as well as the logging, tracking, reporting and facilitation of commercial contract opportunities through the governance, negotiation and legal review processes
- Maintain calendar and matrix of bids/offers/contract/payment/reporting dates, terms and conditions
- Advise on strategic and operational issues and requirements related to contract administration including any matters relating to rebate analysis and payments, as well as resolution of disputes on rebate claims
- Bachelor's Degree in a business discipline required, MBA or CPA highly preferred
- 3 years minimum payer contracting, contract administration and/or analytics experience in the Pharmaceutical or Life Science Industries
- Progressive business experience in finance, accounting, sales, government pricing, contracting, or other related area is preferred
- Understanding of government programs and regulations associated with these programs and the ability to determine the impact of commercial contracts on them
- Highly analytical and detail oriented, with the ability to define problems, research proposed solutions, analyze the short- and long-term implications, and propose and present the results to key stakeholders and implement solutions
If you or anyone in your network are interested in discussing further details, please respond with your updated CV, along with available times to chat. Looking forward to connecting!