Title: Manger, Quality Control
Location: Andover, MA
A leading medical device manufacturing company is looking to add a Manager, Quality Control to join their team in Andover. Our client is known for making portable platforms designed to preserve and transport organs.
- Overall management of QC activities
- Oversee sterilization validations, monitoring of environmentally controlled areas, and the management of the non-conformance system
- Manage product inspection functions
- Ensure QC department complies with ISO and regulatory regulations; provide appropriate subject matter expertise of medical device regulations
- Supervisory responsibilities including training, planning, directing, and appraising performance
- 5 years in managing direct reports in a QC role
- Strong knowledge of FDA regulations. Statistical techniques, and MS Office Suite
- BS/MS in engineering or life sciences OR equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment within a cross-functional team
- Must be team oriented and collaborative
- Must be authorized to work in the US
If this position sounds interesting, please don't hesitate to apply!