Title: Manager of Statistical Programming and Reporting
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
Summary: A leading clinical-stage oncology company, based in San Diego, is in search of a Manager of Statistical Programming and Reporting to lead a team towards the discovery and development of small molecule therapeutics. This position will assist with continuous efficacy and safety evaluations for all clinical pipeline activities. This involves crucial data interpretations for internal decision-making and communications with health authorities.
Manager of Statistical Programming and Reporting will be responsible for:
- Utilizing SAS to create clinical and statistical reports
- Supporting medical and clinical review and to enable data-driven operation and decision in clinical trials, create tables, data listings, graphs, and analyses.
- Communicating with management and project teams as the owner of business intelligence to establish report requirements and specifications, standardizing the fundamental reports to support risk-based monitoring, and resolve operational or data issues for clinical trials.
- Collaborating with study statisticians to assist in creating abstracts, posters, articles, and other clinical publications
- Recognizing the standards and legal obligations set forth by the Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC), Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM), and Analysis Data Model (ADaM).
Manager of Statistical Programming and Reporting should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of statistical programming experience in biotech or pharmaceutical firms
- Minimum Bachelor's degree; recommended Master's degree in statistics; computer science with a concentration in biostatistics is also taken into consideration
- Understanding of the clinical database structure and Medidata Rave and Oracle Inform systems
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org