Manager, Commercial Insights & Analytics
Remote (must be CST or EST based)
Company: Small Biopharma with a focus in Rare Disease
This would be a highly visible role reporting into their Senior Director of Commercial Analytics, regularly working with senior leadership to provide real-time analytics and generating insights to inform the business.
- Supporting commercial operations & sales analytics across all brands- providing real time analytics, generating insights to inform decisions across the business, maximizing opportunities and to ensure operational execution is optimized for efficiency and effectiveness
- Support Sales Management by leading the Territory Alignment & Targeting process across the portfolio of brands
- Develop, forecast, implement, and monitor the operating budget for the sales organization
- Develop and administer the Sales Incentive Compensation Program (SIC) and liaisons
- Conduct ad hoc and routine data analyses using secondary third-party data as well as internal call activity data, chargebacks, prescriber data at National and regional level, and other performance KPIs in business review format to be submitted monthly to key stakeholders
- Directs budget process to meet goal of containing Sales Operation budget within 10% of the overall operations budget
- Bachelor's degree & 5+ years professional experience
- Pharmaceutical experience REQUIRED
- Experience in Pharma data bases (IQVIA, Symphony health)
- Excellent MS Excel, Tableau, Reporting, experience
- Quantitative analytics experience
- Knowledge of the regulatory guidelines and requirements as they apply to field sales
- Knowledge of budgeting process, accounting principles, and effective analytical forecasting and problem-solving skills
- Oracle and other PC tools;Qlik/Tableau/SAS/SQL experience
- Cross functional collaboration experience
- SAS knowledge is a plus
- Go-getter / driven personality
**(This opportunity is unable to provide sponsorship at this time).
If the above is something you'd be interested in learning more about, please don't hesitate to apply.