We have recently partnered with a globally recognized pharmaceutical company that is looking to add a Manager, Artwork & Labeling to their team.
The Manager of Artwork & Labeling will be responsible for artwork and labeling change activities within the Global Commercial supply chain. The manager will collaborate with the artwork provider to develop new artwork and manage changes as they go through the approval and development process.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Overseeing the development and implementation of international commercial labeling for various products
- Managing approvals for labels and work of artwork providers
- Working with manufacturing sites and managing vendors
- Authoring label documentation including SOPs and work instructions
Qualifications for this role include:
- BA/BS or MS in a scientific, engineering, graphic arts, or printing related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in managing artwork development process for packing and labeling materials
- Familiarity working in a regulated environment and with regulations
This role is fully remote and starting on a 6 month contract.