Lead LCMS Bioanalytical Scientist
Location: Rockville, Maryland
Currently partnering with a renowned biopharmaceutical company, known as the industry leader within their particular market, is actively seeking a bioanalytical scientist with a strong background in LCMS to join their growing team to help advance their revolutionary scientific research. The Scientist is going to be focused on developing bioanalytical methods to support their gene therapy and other biologics department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead in method development and qualification of numerous bioanalytical assays in LC-MS/MS and LBA/LC-MS bioanalytical methods
- Analyze data from experiments, create reports, and present data to the team
- Train other scientists in bioanalytical method development and analysis
- Author and review any technical documents such as analytical method, validation, SOPs, reports, and ect. to support regulatory submissions
- Minimum Master's degree with 10+ years of experience or Ph.D. with 5+ years of bioanalytical field with experience in a relevant to LC-MS/MS
- Experience working with LC-MS for analysis of small or large molecules in biological matrices
- Strong expertise in assay development for therapeutic protein, vaccine, or gene therapy
- Experience working hands on with Ligand Binding Assays (development and validation) (preferred)
- Experience in training other scientists and leading a lab
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If interested don't wait to apply!