Title: Laboratory Technician
Summary: A Pittsburgh-based biotech startup is currently seeking a detail-oriented Laboratory Technician to perform laboratory tests on new regenerative medicine products. As part of a multi-functional team, you will determine the biological, chemical, and physical characteristics/composition of in-process materials, raw materials, and finished goods.
The Laboratory Technician will be responsible for…
- Performing ongoing product stability testing to ensure compliance with GMP and safety requirements
- Operating and maintaining equipment to perform QC checks, preventative maintenance, and calibration
- Conducting sample inspections to author inspection reports, protocols, and other product-specific documents
The Laboratory Technician should have the following qualifications:
- Background in QC, Clinical, R&D testing, wet lab, and cell culture
- Required: High school degree
- Preferred: 1-3 years of GMP lab experience
If you're interested in this Laboratory Technician role, then please don't wait to apply!