A Global Pharmaceutical Leader that boasts premises in more than 100 locations round the world spanning across 5 continents is looking for multiple Lab Technicians to support growth in several business units within their 15,000 employee strong team. The size of the company enables them to manufacture quality treatments to prevent illness and support healthier lifestyles, with innovative manufacturing technology with some of the best talent in the industry.
- Conduct experiments for diverse innovation projects with the Business Unit Composite Materials
- Work with complex technical systems such as bioreactors, chromatography systems and analytical instruments.
- Independent thinking, communicating, and contributing problem-solving information
- Hands on experience in a regulated laboratory environment
- Experience working with various analytical techniques (PCR, HPLC, Spectroscopy, etc.)
- Good German and English communication skills (B1+)
- At most, a BSc in relevant scientific areas
If you would like to become part of the preferred global partner for the pharmaceutical, biotech and nutrition market, please don't hesitate to apply. Similarly, if you know of anyone else who may be interested, please pass this message on.