My client is a fast-growing imaging company and they are looking to fill the role of Key Account Manager to join their established team. This role will be based in Singapore. In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring new business through defined sales processes for key products and services.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing strategic and tactical sales plans
- Monitoring leads and sales cycle through CRM tools, providing accurate business information to decision makers
- Coordinating with customers on project management and inspection related matters
- Following up with customers to understand their pain points and service contract renewals when required
The ideal Key Account Manager should have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in imaging sales inclusive of X-ray equipment
- Tertiary qualifications in medical imaging, science, business or IT related field
- Good understanding of radiology setup in Healthcare Facilities
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and strong hands on ability
- Prior experience as a radiographer is a plus
- Self-driven mindset along with a high level of self-organization & planning
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with the relevant experience, please apply!