Sr. Research Associate, Immunology - (Contract)
About the Opportunity:
Our team is excited to bring on a talented, driven, and experienced senior research associate. The ideal applicant possesses deep knowledge of numerous techniques used in the disciplines of immunology, cell, and molecular biology.
Ideally candidates will have backgrounds in cancer immunology and technical competence in myeloid cell, T, or NK cell biology.
The applicant will collaborate with a cross-functional team of scientists- including immunologists, cell biologists, biochemists, and protein engineers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform in vitro and ex vivo studies - such as Tissue processing
- Maintain cell lines (Cell line passaging, maintaining cell lines inventory, characterization, etc.)
- Isolate primary cells, including immune cells, from blood and tissues.
- Maintain cell lines or differentiate primary monocytes to different lineages.
- Familiarity with multi-color flow cytometry
- Perform various cell-based assays such as ADCC, ADCP, etc.
- Conduct biochemical assays and bead-based immunoassays (Western blot, ELISA, MSD, Luminex etc)
Education, Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in cell biology, immunology, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in academia or bio-pharmaceutical industry.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements:
- Hands-on expertise running various in vitro and ex vivo experiments - focus on tissue harvest and processing
- Well rounded knowledge of immunology and good technical expertise in cellular and molecular immunology
- Sterile tissue culture techniques
- Multi-color flow cytometry
For further details, please apply.