The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas related to the human resources field. They should be comfortable onboarding new candidates and collecting necessary background information as well as assisting employees while at work. This candidate should work closely with management in order to provide training for employees and establish ways to increase employee engagement.
This opportunity is on a hybrid schedule to San Diego, CA - 3 days/week onsite.
- Research and analyze employee trends to understand ways to increase employee engagement and retention
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal standards and reduce risks related to daily management of employees
- Assist management in conflict resolution
- Set standards for ethics, values and culture of company
- Onboard new employees and manage immigration documents, taxes and benefits packages
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years experience in HR function
- 6+ years in HR leadership role
- Strong organization, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to onboard new employees and manage HR tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
This opportunity is functioning on a contract-to-hire basis. Benefits including health insurance, 401k, and more available.