Head of Pharmacovigilance
Competitive Salary + Bonus + RSU's & Stock Options
A Biotech utilizing Gene Therapy to treat Ophthalmic & Neurodegenerative Diseases is looking for a Head of Pharmacovigilance.This individual will be an opinion leader in the company, and will report directly into the CMO. With products across multiple pipelines expected to commercialize in 2023, it is an ideal time to join in.
The Head of Pharmacovigilance will be responsible for:
- Oversee all Pharmacovigilance activities from signal detection, medical assessment, risk management plans, and safety evaluation.
- Review all Safety and PV activities completed by external suppliers and consultant.
- Manage and build a successful pharmacovigilance team, along with recruiting and hiring new.
- Provide insight with cross functional teams.
- Budget planning and forecasting for PV department.
- Ensure compliance with health and regulatory authorities.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Bachelor's Degree or PharmD, MD or Foreign Equivalent preferred.
- 8 Years in the Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry.
- Minimum 3 years in the Pharmacovigilance space.
Sound like your next title? Apply now!