We are working with a global pharmaceutical company that is seeking a highly skilled and experienced R&D leader to lead the antibody discovery team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing teams of scientists and collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of antibody candidates.
- Manage direct reports of associate directors, who are responsible for leading antibody discovery and optimization teams
- Develop and execute strategies for the discovery and optimization of therapeutic antibodies, in collaboration with other departments within the company
- Stay current with advances in antibody generation technologies and implement best practices within the team
- Collaborate with external partners and contract research organizations as needed
- Conduct antibody engineering activities to optimize antibody candidates
- Keep up-to-date with modern scientific findings and market trends in the field
- Communicate scientific findings and project status to senior management and other stakeholders
- PhD in a relevant scientific discipline
- 10 years of experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry, with a focus on antibody generation and screening
- 5 years of people management experience
- Prior success in adopting new technologies to promote innovation
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.