An exciting pharmaceutical company are looking for an experienced Quality Head to join their growing team in Zug. This role is critical in the day-to-day management of a global quality team, and will have direct control of budget and hiring for the company's Quality department
- Implement a standardised Quality System across all company sites
- Direct communication with local quality management
- Strategic development of quality department moving forward
- Creation and control of budget and hiring plans
- Adherence to international regulations (FDA, EMA)
- Managing regulatory and compliance tasks
- Supervise creations of SOPs to be implemented company-wide
- Organisation of internal and external audits
- Report directly to CEO and board on behalf of the Quality team
- Successfully completed studies in natural sciences
- Significant management experience in the Quality department of a pharmaceutical company
- Good knowledge of GMP regulations
- Good knowledge of international regulations (FDA, EMA, etc.)
- Strong leadership experience (international experience preferable)
- Strong communication skills in English. Further languages preferable.
- Flexible, challenge-seeking mentality.
- Willingness to travel globally.
- Base salary ranging between €120,000 - €180,000
- KPI Bonus between 10-25%
- Company health care and pension
Apply here if you are interested in this opportunity or if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities please contact: or phone +44203758831