A leading financial services firm is looking for a Global Procurement Analyst to join their growing team. This company is a top player in the research and credit ratings space of the finance sector. You will have the opportunity to cultivate your procurement career within finance without the cutthroat culture of banking and join an organization where procurement is a key focus. The CFO is deeply invested in procurement so you will have the opportunity to learn from senior management.
The Global Procurement Analyst will be responsible for:
- Handle day-to-day demand management and administrative inquiries from internal business units, including but not limited to; data/sourcing requests, data license agreements, terminal contract negotiation, entitlement administration, and usage reporting.
- Monitor API/terminal data usage and licensing
- Review spend and enact cost savings and avoidance initiatives. Provide respective business units with an overview of their content acquisition costs; understand their products/services and respond to any inquires as needed. Maintain reports on terminal and data usage.
The Global Procurement Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Business, or related degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience in financial services and market data.
- Experience working with Market Data vendors - Bloomberg, FactSet, Exchanges (NYSE, ICE, etc.).
- Must have knowledge of Bloomberg terminals (Anywhere & Open), Data feeds/back and front office, Data license agreements, Terminal contracts/commercials, and Compliance vault/messaging
- Excellent communication and project management skills and experience in working closely with internal client business units and senior stakeholders.
- An entrepreneurial and self-regulating mind-set.
- High energy and be a self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Conversion to permanent employee
If you are interested in the Global Procurement Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.