Global Contact Center Operations Manager
6 month contract
A global, leading pharmaceutical and biotech company is looking for a Global Contact Center Operations Manager with call center/contact center and FDA regulation experience. This is a 6-month contract opportunity that is an on-site role in Cambridge, MA.
- Oversee contact center operations globally and ensure success of metrics and KPIs.
- Build close relationships with contact center vendor(s) to ensure quality standards are met.
- Maintain excellent communications with key internal stakeholders to sustain efficient vendor responses and training.
- FDA, EU, ICH guidelines and regulations experience
- 3+ years of job-related experience in a call center/contact center, 2+ years working in the biotech and/or pharma industry
- IRMS experience
Please contact Evelyn Rojas if interested or with any questions.