I am working with an German manufacturer of optical systems and optoelectronics, who are looking for a freelance product manager.
The role will be both be in-office but also with home-based.
Please see a synopsis of the role below;
- Drive the Product Launch Process (PLP) in collaboration with other departments (i.e. R&D, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Finance, Regulatory & Clinical Affairs; Marketing, Training) to ensure successful product launch
- Propose strategy of product / service / project portfolio within scope of responsibility
- Take lead in the product roadmap definition & evolution
- Conduct regularly market surveys, focus groups to assess customer and sales channel needs and market trends
- Deliver requirement documents (change requests) and product requirement specification (PRS) incl. business objectives and plan, positioning, copy strategy and intended claims
- 6-month freelance contract
If interested, please follow the appropriate given links to apply.
Alternatively, if you are a LinkedIn user, please feel free to reach out to me directly at EPM Scientific, Stephen O'Mahony